Productivity + Profitability +
Blackhawk Attachment Lifts has
introduced the HD Series of hydraulic scissor platform lift. It is the first in a family of
designs for the construction industry. The lifts are utilized on
skid loaders, compact loaders and utility tractors. The Blackhawk
units are hydraulically powered by the mating unit and provide
terrain mobility at a fraction of the cost of conventional lifts.
The unique design of the HD Series not
only provides low initial cost of
ownership but improves the reliability, productivity and has minimal to
no service costs. The "attachment lift" design provides the
ruggedness, versatility, and simplicity
that enhances the users three main needs of
CLICK HERE TO VIEW A
VIDEO OF THE HD SERIES IN ACTION!
mobility - Goes anywhere, lifts anywhere.
• Virtually maintenance-free
- minimal, periodic lubrication is all that is needed to maintain
• Quick, easy attachment
to your skid loader, compact loader or utility
tractor. On the job in
less than 5 minutes.
• More man-hours on the job - not wasting
time with site prep and scaffold setup.
• Easy transition from standard loader to the
Blackhawk Attachment Lift®.
• Large, heavy weight capacity allows you
to lift your entire workspace - tools and all.
• 3,000 psi welded cylinder/hydraulic circuit
with adjustable hydraulic flow control.
Low initial cost of ownership.
• Increased work efficiencies means quick payback.
• More man-hours on the job - no wasted time on scaffold setup
• No batteries to recharge or
replace, no electrical power hook up needed
• Increased versatility of your current
skid loader - available on site when you need it.
• No maintenance cost - no fuel, no
electricity, wheels to replace.
• Rugged heavy-gauge
welded steel construction ensures dependable and
• Automatic shut-off of the Blackhawk Attachment
• Smooth hydraulic lifting/lowering increases operator safety.
• Large footprint for
• Automatic leveling to insure safe and efficient
||The HD Series has a 500
Lb. capacity that is great for quickly moving tools and materials,
such as shingles, to an access height of up to 20 feet.
INQUIRIES ARE WELCOME!
Order ¦ About Us ¦ Contact Us
Top of Page